Are you on the Oregon Health Plan and a member of Western Oregon Advanced Health (WOAH)?
Do you want to help make a difference in our community?
Join the WOAH Community Advisory Council!
Call WOAH at 541-269-7400 or 800-264-0014
ask to talk to Kelli or Laura
What is the Community Advisory Council (CAC)?
- A group of WOAH members and people from community organizations
- Meets once a month (in both Coos Bay and Gold Beach)
- Is a way that your health plan and community can hear from you
- Works on activities that support the health of people in Coos County
- To learn more, go to Coos County CAC or Curry County CAC
Benefits of being a member of the WOAH CAC:
- Your voice is heard and you can make a positive difference in your community
- You get paid for each CAC meeting you attend
- Enjoy lunch with your community members
- Transportation is provided to/from meetings