WELCOME TO WESTERN OREGON ADVANCED HEALTH
We are a Coordinated Care Organization (CCO) serving people in Coos and Curry Counties on the Oregon Health Plan. We offer physical health, mental health, substance use treatment, and dental health care. We partner with Coos Health & Wellness (formerly Coos County Mental Health), Curry Community Health, Adapt, Advantage Dental, and Translink to provide high quality care and service to our members. We contract with most healthcare providers in our service area which allows our members a choice of who they want to see.
If you are new to our plan, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-264-0014, TTY 877-769-7400 to:
- Be assigned to a Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Schedule to attend a Member Information Session to learn more about your health care benefits and WOAH services
- Get established with a Primary Dental Provider (PDP)
- Learn how to access mental health and substance use treatment
- Learn about your Transportation benefit and how to set up rides
- Get your questions answered about your benefits
We care about our members and want to make sure that your health care needs are met. Please contact us at 800-264-0014, TTY 877-769-7400 to allow us to assist you.